Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that being strong meant never losing your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes
Tonight I wanna cry

sigh, emo crap.


anyways, njc has returned to its original greyish splendour.(save for a few extras who cant find the right uniform size) as deyao says, its really hard to spot juniors now. without the kaleidoscope of colours dotting the landscape, its plain janes and jim's galore - not being superficial though, its just less pleasing to the eyes.
oh and i totally admire debaters. wonder how they can think so fast on their feet and still put on a confident front. sure takes a lot of mental composure.
how i wish, really, that i could be just like them, even half of them would do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home