Thursday, February 22, 2007

phew finally found time to blog.
chinese new year was amazing its strange that even though it can be so boring, its really a time to catch up with relatives and spend time with them. time really is the greatest expression of love. from ice-skating with cousins to movies to gambling(oops) to just slacking around and eating lotsa food glorious food : D, it made me really sad on tue that it all had to end.
oh well, pots of gold at the end of the rainbow are just figments of our imagination.

i never ever questioned why this needed to happen because i feel your strength in me. you were, always and will be beside us. even at the start of this year, i had a premonition, a feeling in my gut that it is going to be a tough year for me. give me wings to soar and faith to move mountains!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home