Friday, August 11, 2006

somebody just slap me

why does it seem that i will always be stuck in mediocrity. he's right. im always just above average. but so what? it wont get me anywhere at all!
i would sacrifice the many things that im good at just to be GREAT at something.
others know their direction and what they love and enjoy doing. but i dont.
i dont know a damn thing about myself. no exco position, no h3, no nothing.
jack of all trades but master of none? i guess thats the phrase that describes me.

there is no purpose for people like me on this earth. we live to do something that we dont even know why we are doing because we dont even know who we are on the inside. what are we exactly exceptionally talented at? nothing.
may God please tell me. or someone out there.
i want to be a person who knows my own agenda, to give my all in something i really love doing.

for you, things are going great and i believe you have a more clearly-defined path to follow. l do not deserve to be even in your thoughts. leave me behind, and move forward into the light that is your future.


1 Comments:

Blogger yr said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home