Thursday, July 13, 2006

i'll find out someday

i was walking home, walking with the heaviest feet i've ever had since a long while. and while i was looking up to the blue heavens, i just suddenly felt God was somewhere out there, watching me. like a father gazing at his son. quiet but knowing. i cried out to Him in my heart in desperation. This is the song he put in my heart. a song that's been there since i was a little boy attending sunday school. a song i thought was long since forgotten.
it may not be the exact words, but here goes.

satisfy my heart
let me be as gold and precious silver
glorify my heart
wash me from within
deep within

refiner's fire
my heart's one desire
is to be loved
satisfy my heart faithful lord
im ready to do your will

the world may abandon me and so may my friends. but my God will never forsake me. to this i hold true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home