Tuesday, August 29, 2006

my immortal

you are never here with me in body, but ever-present in spirit.
thank you.
for all that you've taught me. you've given me fresh perspectives of life.
for showing me that fairy tales stay as fairy tales. they live only in our imagination.
for being a part of me. you've given me a capacity to care and to love beyond my own means.
for walking me through so many nights. in my head of course.

we are so similar in many ways, yet entirely opposites in others.
i've always thought we were two pieces of jigsaw. put the two pieces together and you get a perfect fit.
but time and circumstances wear things away. people especially.

but it wasnt a pity, neither was it foolish.
i walked into your world and you showed me how beautiful it can be. i believe that girl is still in you, somewhere. that girl who loved the simple things in her world. that girl, who held her friends so close to her heart.

she is there, at least i believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home