Friday, June 09, 2006

i miss you

never thought i would say it, but i actually do. it doesnt surface all the time, but when im alone and thinking, you get into my mind and hog my thoughts.
haha i dont even know whats there to think about you anyway. bet you dont even feel the same way about me. you're so caught up with your own life and trying so hard on your own to prove to yourself that you are someone. you try so hard that your head is in the clouds. you seek to break into the upper echelons, but always seem to fail because your targets are among the heavens, always out of reach.
this causes you to neglect your own strength. you dont know how blessed you are. so stop striving. and start living.
live for others. live to make others happy. at least thats what i want to do - for now.
sometimes i just want to tell you that not only me, but many other people accept you and love you for who you are. and you dont have to try so hard to be like other people, or someone you think you can be. you dont have to feel cheated when you fail.
i read somewhere that we fall to get back up and fall again, until one day we have no more strength to get back up on our feet.
this is so totally untrue! everytime we fall, we get stronger and eventually, we become sufficiently equipped to face the REAL challenges in life.
i sincerely hope and pray that you will hang on. hang on to God. hang on to your friends. hang on to yourself.






A hundred days had made me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face
A thousand lights had made me colder and I don’t think I can look at this the same
But all the miles had separate
They disappeared now when I’m dreaming of your face

I’m here without you baby but your still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I’m here without you baby but your still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl it’s only you and me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home