Monday, December 17, 2007

I WILL USE MY BLOG TO SING HIS PRAISES. YES I WILL. NO MORE GIRLY WHINING NIC!

battlecall camp was so amazing, its wonderful how close to God we get. but 2days on, i feel the heat of the raging battle in the spirit already. there are just too many distractions in this world. no matter where i turn, i see the devil's work. thank Him that the camp really convicted me to turn my focus away from these things and to focus on doing his work.
i really really REALLY desire to bring someone to christ this christmas. i'm sure it'll be the best christmas present someone could ever receive. EMPOWER ME LORD.

meanwhile, someone shared a verse with me which i think will help to sustain me in my NS days(24 days to go!).

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."
Psalm 73:26

i really thank God for this person =)

on a separate note, I'M GOING TO KL TMR !!!!!
woohoooo i'm gonna enjoy shopping, shopping and more shopping with my church buddies =)
still in the process of making a list of things to buy for ppl though. its so hard to buy stuff for ppl!
but i wanna thank my dad for giving me quite a huge amount to spend. maybe he's hinting at something hmmm. come to think of it, i haven't given my parents xmas presents before, so i better get started! anw i'm already so old =(( time to be more filial ya.


let not the things of this world ever sway me,
i'll run till i finish the race.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home